MFR Souls – Healers Of The Soul Album
After dropping teasers on Instagram, amapiano group MFR Souls has finally released its “Healers of the Soul” album.
“Healers of the Soul” is an ambitious phrase, but then the two friends matched the ambition of the title with the songs on the tracklist.
With 14 tracks, the project cannot possibly be said to be on the poor side of things. MFR Souls manages to weave a lot into this body of work, creating experiences the listener will relish and for a long time, too.
Artistes like Soa Mattrix, T-Man SA, Bassie, Spura, Khobzn Kiavalla, Obeey Amor, Sol T, K-More and Malumnator popped as guests in the project.
MFR Souls – Healers Of The Soul Tracklist
- Music Is My Life Ft. Obeey Amor, Sol T & K-More
- Mlilo Ft. Malumnator
- uThuleleni Ft. Ice 50
- Sthandwa Sami Ft. Bassie & Khobzn Kiavalla
- iMali Ft. Boohle & T-Man SA
- Healers of the Soul
- uThando Ft. Aymos
- Woza Madala (The Calling) Ft. Murumba Pitch
- MFR Souls, Soa Mattrix & T-Man SA – Msholokazi Ft. Bassie
- Wena My Baby Ft. Spura
- The Elements
- Umjolo Ft. T-Man SA, Obeey Amor & Mzulu Kakhulu
- Toi Moi Ft. Mzulu Kakhulu & Obeey Amor
- 10,000 People (Sgubu Vibes Mix)
“Healers of the Soul” album will most likely heal the souls of many out there. It’s a work of understated power that will not lack for fans.
Go ahead and tap into the power of the project and let the South African band show you that they are “Healers of the Soul.”