Bassie Msholokazi EP
Mzansi singer and songwriter, Bassie comes through with a brand new EP tagged “Msholokazi”.
The weekend has just ushered in the highly anticipated project from talented Mzansi singer, Bassie. She’s been one of the year’s most consistent artists, contributing vocals to several hit songs in the airwaves.
She has collaborated with top acts including Ntokzin, MFR Souls and more. Last time we saw her, she delivered the video for her song “Ngiyazifela” featuring Tyler ICU and Kaygee The Vibe. She also contributed to the song “Sthandwa Sami” by MFR Souls alongside Khobzyn Kiavalla. She’s gained even more attention with each release.
Now, Bassie is out with her highly anticipated project tagged “Msholokazi EP”. It houses a total of 8 tracks with contributions from MFR Souls, T-Man SA, Visca, Laud, Tyler ICU, Kaygee The Vibe, and Khobzyn Kiavalla. They all deliver amazing performances in the song. Be sure to check it out.
Bassie – Msholokazi EP Tracklist
- Bassie – Amandla (feat. MFR Souls & T-Man SA)
- Bassie – Udlala Ngami (feat. Mgiftoz SA & T-Man SA)
- Bassie – iPlan (feat. Visca & Laud)
- Bassie – Ntwana Yam (feat. T-Man SA)
- Bassie – Ngiyazifela (feat. Tyler ICU & KayGee The Vibe)
- Bassie – Bayede (feat. Khobzn Kiavalla, MFR Souls & T-Man SA)
- Bassie – Senze Njani (feat. T-Man SA)
- Bassie – Be Careful (feat. MFR Souls)